Taylored Scarf Ring & Peace Silk Scarf Black
Delivery from US$25.22
* Delivery cost to United States of America (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Sold Out
- Product code
Being both stunning and fashionable, this special ‘one of a kind’ Rock and Roll item consisting of a scarf ring and peace silk scarf, has been lovingly crafted and put together by Taylored of London to celebrate and coincide with Roger Taylor’s birthday.
With only 100 units made (50 red / 50 black) and with each scarf ring being individually numbered and containing a unique disc cut from one of Roger’s cymbals, this will immediately become a hugely collectable item for any Taylored of London or Queen fan.
Hand carved by our artisan jeweller and cast in sterling silver; each piece being unique and featuring a disc cut from one of Roger’s cymbals, with a central cold enamel disc designed by Roger’s personal tattoo artist Manuela Gray of Wildfire Tattoo Collective. Each scarf ring is hallmarked with the Taylored of London hallmark, individually and uniquely numbered and engraved with Roger’s Jolly Roger logo. It also includes a certificate of authenticity signed by Roger Taylor.
Our Peace silk scarf uses silk which is ethically sourced from the forests of India and then spun on small family farms without causing any harm to or killing the silkworms. The cocoons are then ceiling hung in temperature regulated rooms allowing the caterpillar to fully metamorphose into a butterfly, completing its life journey, making for a wonderful super-soft beautiful silk which is cruelty free to our animal friends.
Featuring the amazing and rock and roll design artwork of Manuela Gray, this scarf both catches the eye and at the same time feels kind and gentle to the skin.
- Only 100 pieces for the world
- Handcrafted using a disc cut from Roger Taylor’s cymbal
- Ring cast from hallmarked Sterling Silver
- Individually numbered
- Hand signed authentication certificate from Roger Taylor
- Featuring artwork from legendary tattoo artist Manuela Gray
- Highly collectable for fans of Roger Taylor & Queen memorabilia