Queen Live Limited Edition Gold Proof Coin Cover
Delivery from US$26,55
* Delivery cost to États-Unis d'Amérique (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Désolé épuisé
- Objets de collection
- Individually numbered limited edition of just 75, celebrating Queen’s legendary live performances.
- Contains the Miniature Sheet comprising four stamps showing each band member on stage as well as one containing a group photo.
- The Miniature Sheet has been cancelled with a postmark using gold ink, with Truro being selected as the location in recognition of the fact that Queen’s first gig was held in 1970 at Truro City Hall.
- Comes with a £25 Gold Proof coin specially struck by The Royal Mint which depicts the various instruments played by the band members including a piano on which the keys played in the first three bars of Bohemian Rhapsody are shaded.
- Written by journalist Jason Draper, it charts how Queen’s legendary live performances propelled the band to global success and fame from its formation in 1970 to the untimely death of Freddie Mercury in 1991. Packed with imagery and quotes, it explores how the scope of their music grew in tandem with the scale of their live shows and the flamboyance of their frontman, culminating in their legendary performance at Live Aid.