Freddie Mercury's Birthday Party @ The Casino, Montreux, Switzerland - 05/09/2015
Freddie For A Day
- US $112.00
- Product code
JOIN US AND GET READY TO PARTY IN MONTREUX!
IN AID OF THE MERCURY PHOENIX TRUST – FIGHTING AIDS WORLDWIDE
Join fellow fans and members of the Queen team at Freddie Mercury’s Birthday Party which is being held at Casino Barriere Montreux, Switzerland on Saturday 5th September, 2015. The casino is also the home of the Queen Studio Experience.
The Party Schedule!
- Throughout the day: Justin Shirley Smith and Greg Brooks in The Queen Studio Experience*
- 5.30pm Doors
- 6.00pm Welcome speeches
- 6.15pm Party introduction by Peter Freestone
- 6.30pm Exclusive screening of Queen - Live at Hammersmith '75
- 7.30pm Made In Heaven - Sunset in Montreux
- 8.00pm Food
- 9.30pm Live entertainment - Unrisen Queen
- 11.00pm Let's Turn It On! (Disco: the party continues!)
- 01.00am Carriages
* The Queen Studio Experience is open publicly from 10.30am as normal. Throughout most of the day Queen's senior engineer / Co-Producer Justin Shirley Smith and band archivist Greg Brooks will be located in the Queen Studio Experience - so please come on down early, say "Hello!" and ask the guys some questions!
Tombola - please note throughout the evening there will a Tombola table situated in the main party area offering the chance to win many Queen and rock n'roll related prizes.
Additional party details and confirmation of attendance!
- Peter 'Phoebe' Freestone - Freddie Mercury's Personal Assistant and Valet will be compering the evening and sharing some of his personal memories of his time spent with Queen's enigmatic frontman.
- Greg Brooks - Official Queen Archivist and curator of the Queen Studio Experience will be present on the day to offer his expert knowledge to proceedings in and around the exhibition.
- Justin Shirley-Smith - Queen's Senior Engineer and Co-Producer will be providing additional tracks for the Queen Studio Experience mixing desk as well as answering questions.
New Hammersmith 1975 Film Screening - We can now announce that a World-Wide exclusive screening of the newly restored film of Queen's 1975 show at the Hammersmith Odeon is to take place at the Official Freddie Mercury Birthday Party in Montreux on September 5th!
Theme / Dress Code: Keeping it fun, just like Freddie did at his 39th birthday party in Munich, we are going with the classic BLACK & WHITE theme. The next rule is simple, just dress in the spirit of Mr Mercury himself!
More details will be announced throughout the year leading up to the event and ticket holders will be updated on a regular basis.
Travel and Accommodation
Ticket holders will be responsible for all personal travel and accommodation costs incurred when attending the event.
The nearest airport is Geneva. Trains run regularly from Geneva into Montreux and take just over an hour.
THIS IS AN E-TICKET EVENT
Please print out a copy of your order confirmation as your E-Ticket and bring along to the event. Your name along with your order number and number of tickets purchased will be confirmed on a list at the venue.
- Each E-Ticket entitles 1 person entrance to Freddie Mercury’s Birthday Party at Casino Barriere Montreux, Switzerland on Saturday 5th September, 2015. - Ticket Price £75 / €95 / $112 - Venue: Casino Barriere Montreux, Rue du Théâtre 9, CH-1820, Montreux, Switzerland - No age limit to attend the event (Note: Access to the Casino area is strictly over 18's only). - Management reserved the right to refuse entry at any time.
Terms & Conditions:
Digital Stores Limited is a ticket agency. We sell tickets and collect ticket sales receipts as agent (not as principal) on behalf of the promoter of the event. When you buy a ticket for an event from us you are entering into an agreement with the promoter of that event. The promoter will issue your E-Ticket subject to their terms and conditions and the rules and regulations of the venue, including the right of admission.
Check Your Tickets
On receipt it is your responsibility to check that your E-Tickets show the date, time and venue as advertised at the time of purchase, and to check that the event is going ahead as scheduled. If there are any changes see Cancellation or Changes to Event below.
All E-Ticket sales are final, and cannot be transferred refunded exchanged or returned unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled, moved to another venue. If there are any changes see Cancellation or Changes to Event below.
E-Tickets are for the personal use of the ticket buyer and members of their party only. Resale, attempted resale or fraud is unlawful and grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
Cancellation or Changes to the Event
If the event is cancelled, rescheduled, or moved to another venue and you wish to exchange your E-Ticket for the new date or claim a refund for a ticket purchased from us you must contact us within 28 days after notice of cancellation or change as published by the promoter. Only the ticket buyer can apply for an E-Ticket exchange or refund.
Ticket holders will be responsible for all personal travel and accommodation costs incurred when attending the event. The staging of the event is beyond our control. We cannot be held liable in any way for compensating you for cancellation, rescheduling or any other changes made after the time of E-Ticket purchase, including wasted travel and accommodation costs or for non-admission.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Recommended Hotels in Montreux
Suisse Majestic | +41 21 966 33 33
Eurotel | +41 21 966 22 22
Helvetie Hotel | +41 21 966 77 77
Tra La La | +41 21 963 49 73
Eden | +41 44 266 25 25
Fairmont | +41 21 962 12 12