A Night At The Odeon - Hammersmith 1975 (CD)
Delivery from US$6,08
* Delivery cost to États-Unis d'Amérique (based on your detected location) for a single item. Adding multiple items to your order can reduce the cost per item. Choosing a different delivery option can change the cost per item. Final delivery cost will be shown in order review page.
- Date d'émission 20 Novembre 2015
- En stock
- Album CD
- Nombre de disques
- Virgin EMI
"Britain's most regal band awaits your presence..." Melody Maker, December 1975
December 24, 1975. London's Hammersmith Odeon. Onstage at this legendary venue, the four members of Queen are bringing to a close a ground-breaking show, transmitted live on BBC TV, and also bringing to a climax the most eventful and exciting year in their careers so far – one that has taken them from the UK to America to Japan, sealing their transition from ambitious upstarts into one of the biggest and most important bands of the era - and beyond.
Forty years later, this groundbreaking show officially takes to the World Stage. On November 20, Queen - A Night At The Odeon - Hammersmith 1975 is released on CD, DVD, SD Blu-Ray, 2 LP vinyl, Super Deluxe Box Set and digitally through Virgin EMI. As well as a live recording of this legendary gig, the packages also include extra-special bonus features for the Queen fans.
"This concert was very special because it was the first time we ever played a whole show completely live on TV … the Christmas Show," says Brian May. "The quality, after great rescue work and transfer into the digital domain, is amazing. And the energy we had comes across very forcefully."
Featuring 15 tracks from their first four visionary albums, plus covers of four classic rock’n’roll staples delivered with characteristic panache, A Night At The Odeon - Hammersmith 1975 captures a band in full flight and radiating megawatts of self-confidence.
QUEEN - A NIGHT AT THE ODEON
Recorded live at the Hammersmith Odeon, 24th December 1975
- Now I'm Here
- Ogre Battle
- White Queen (As It Began)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Killer Queen
- The March Of The Black Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Reprise)
- Bring Back That Leroy Brown
- Brighton Rock
- Guitar Solo
- Son And Daughter
- Keep Yourself Alive
- In The Lap Of The Gods... Revisited
- Big Spender
- Jailhouse Rock Medley (Medley)
- Seven Seas Of Rhye
- See What A Fool I've Been
- God Save The Queen