- More images
Brian May Bass - UK
- More stock available in 3-14 days
- Product code
The Brian May Bass Guitar offers the same unique body shape and antiquated finished that made the replica's of Brian May's Red Special guitar so popular. The Brian May bass is the latest addition to Brian May's line of signature instruments and features a medium scale length for a retrograde "twang" to your bass sound without losing the power and bass frequencies of the fundamental note.
Here's what Brian May Guitars say about the BriBass;
"House Music is proud to announce the latest - and lowest - addition to the world renowned Brian May Guitars product line." - Brian May
The Brian May Bass is a 'medium' scale instrument, made in the same spirit as Brian's 'Old Lady' 6 string guitar. It features a compact, bound mahogany body and 31.5" scale neck, topped with a 20 fret ebony fingerboard.
Tone is supplied by vintage-styled chrome-covered humbucking neck and rear-position single coil pickups hooked up to a classic, passive volume/volume/tone circuit.
Hardware comprises chrome high-mass roller-bridge, 'Retro' control knobs and state-of-the-art Hipshot tuners.
The 'Bri Bass' is strung with Bass Centre Elites Flatwound strings for super-smooth fundamentals and in-keeping with the classic Brian May styling it's finished in a deep Cherry Red with a one-piece black scratchplate.
Includes a high quality padded gig bag made from hardwearing shower-proof material featuring twin rucksack style shoulder straps, side and front grab handles, dual front pockets and a stitched Brian May Guitars logo.
- The delivery cost is included in the price of the guitar
- Orders will only be shipped to the cardholders billing address
- Orders are drop-ship so will be dispatched directly by the supplier
- UK orders are usually dispatched by TNT within 3-4 days and allow a further 1-2 days for delivery
- EU orders are usually dispatched by UPS within 3-4 days and allow a further 4-5 days for delivery
- Rest of Europe, USA & Canada, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of the World orders are usually dispatched by UPS within 3-4 days and delivery times vary